Friday, April 8, 2011

New Yarn Line Has Arrived...

Well, the secret is finally out. Miss Babs yarns and roving have arrived at The Yarn Haven! We are so excited to have Miss Babs wonderful fibers in our shop. We got in the "Yet" lace weight, "Yummy" sock weight in both the 2 ply and 3 ply (sport) weights, and some BFL roving. We have designated an entire yarn tree to Miss Babs yarns.




And I have already snatched a colorway that I just couldn't live without. It's called "Cool Triad". But when I look at it I think of spring... of green leaves & purple crocus nestled by the water. Now I have to find just the right pattern to go with it. It will probably be one of the yarns I use for the Sock Club.


And the extra surprise is that Madelinetosh yarns will be arriving here in the near future. So many people guessed that Mad Tosh was our new yarn line that I just had to bring that one in as well. I love her "Tea Leaves Cardigan". We'll be getting some of those patterns as well as her "Tiny Tea Leaves Cardigan". I think that's one I just might have to make for my granddaughter.






I also wanted to share with you a sweater that Ellen finished in her Weekly Class. It's Knitting Pure & Simple Pattern #9727 with some modifications. It looks great on her!




Well, that's all the big news of the day. Don't forget that tomorrow is our Spin 'N Stitch from 2-4 pm. Hope you enjoy the weekend and come in to see Miss Babs yarns & rovings soon.

No comments: