Friday, December 19, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

I have lots of show and tell items for today!


First off, we'll start with Kristina's shawls. I believe she has gone on a finishing frenzy lately and brought in 3 shawls that she had finished. I'm afraid the photos don't do them justice. They were really all very lovely. The light aqua one was made with Malabrigo lace yarn.




















Kristina also brought in a pair of the Komet socks. She used the Mountain Colors Bearfoot for this pair. Very nice!









And then Tracy brought in a mosaic bag that she had made. I love the design, Tracy! Great job!


And finally, Karen finished her Wonderful Wallaby. It's made out of Swedish Yarn's Vinga yarn. I believe her little girl is enjoying wearing it, don't you? You did great, Karen!


Well, this will probably be my last blog before Christmas, so I hope you and your family have a wonderful celebration together. May 2009 bring many blessings your way.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Those shawls are amazing!