Monday, April 13, 2009

The Contest Continues...

Many of you have heard about Fox 43's "Best of Knoxville" contest. The Yarn Haven was nominated in the Arts and Crafts section. The contest was originally scheduled to end last Friday...but they have extended the contest until May 1 at midnight.

I'm always telling folks that I have some of the best customers in Knoxville. Now it's your turn to tell everyone that The Yarn Haven is YOUR best Arts and Crafts shop in Knoxville. Go to the link below and vote for us!

Fox 43 "Best of Knoxville" contest

Currently we are in 2nd place, but it would be nice to be voted the #1 place in Knoxville for Arts and Crafts. If you've already voted for us, thank you! I appreciate your support. Be sure to tell all of your friends and family to vote for us as well. If you haven't voted yet, then you've got a second chance to do so.

Whether we win, come in 2nd place, or end up at the bottom of the list...I still have the best customers in town and I appreciate all of your support. You all are very loyal and I am truly blessed to be able to help you with your knitting and crocheting projects.

On a more personal note...I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and friends. My youngest daughter and her husband came into town for the weekend and all of the other kids and grandkids gathered on Sunday for a meal together. I so enjoyed cooking a big meal for them as I rarely get a chance to cook these days since I'm so busy at the shop. Sunday for us was a great celebration of what the true meaning of Easter is all about.

No comments: