Friday, October 2, 2009

Show and Tell Friday...

Today's Show and Tell items are...

Pam brought in her lacy kerchief scarf/shawl. This was an Interweave pattern she made out of Classic Elite Provence.


Esther brought in this adorable butterfly dress she made for her daughter. She used Berroco Comfort and Classic Elite Bella yarns.


Patti's wrap me up shawl by Knitting at KNoon was made out of the Malabrigo yarn.


And Jan brought in her vest made of Sirdar Baby Bamboo yarn. She used a pattern out of Creative Knitting magazine.



Thanks, everyone, for sharing your projects with us. Hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend we have ahead of us. My daughter and son-in-law will be coming to town for the weekend to celebrate 3 family birthdays. Melissa gave me Saturday off to spend time with them. And Kori will be helping her teach the Block of the Month class. Thanks, gals, for filling in for me. I appreciate you!

No comments: