Friday, October 9, 2009

Show and Tell Friday...

I'm enjoying this beautiful Fall weather we're having! I love a little crispness in the early morning. Many of you have asked recently about my back. I thought I would give you a little update today. I'm still in physical therapy 3 times a week. My upper and middle back are better, so we're mainly just dealing with my lower back at this point. It's taking a long time to get better and I do get discouraged a lot. But I appreciate all the well wishes I receive from you. You'll never know how much that little bit of kindness encourages me. Thank you!

I only have a couple of projects to share with you today because I have forgotten to download the other photos to my computer. I'll get those downloaded for next Friday's Show and Tell.

Judy brought in her Every Way Wrap from Interweave Knits magazine. She made it out of Malabrigo yarn.


She's also working on a scarf using Malabrigo yarn.

Thanks for sharing with us, Judy! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: