Saturday, April 24, 2010

Show and Tell Saturday...

All day yesterday I kept thinking I was forgetting something. It wasn't until today that I realized that I had forgotten to do Show and Tell yesterday. Well, Saturday's as good of a day to share with you some finished projects as Friday. So, today I'm going to share with you some finished socks.

Kori made a pair of socks from Swedish Yarn Raggi. This is a great yarn to use when making thicker socks because it has nylon added.


Aggie made TWO pairs of socks. One from Berroco Comfort....



and one from Lang Jawoll yarn.



Kim made some socks with a lacey design out of Cascade Sock yarn.




And Jennifer made her very first pair of socks out of Opal yarn. She learned how to make socks in Mimi's Weekly Class.

Didn't everyone do a good job! We don't believe in second sock syndrome here at The Yarn Haven!

No comments: