Friday, August 22, 2008

Show and Tell Friday...

I can tell that a lot of folks are working hard on their Olympic projects because the Show and Tell items have come in a lot slower the past 2 weeks. But that's fine...because I'll have lots of Olympic Show and Tell items to post next Friday. :-)

And I was going to show you a couple of projects that had been brought in this week...but I forgot to download them from my camera. :-( I'll have to show them to you at a later date.

Well, we will be meeting again at the shop tonight to work on our Olympic projects and watch the games on the wonderful big screen TV that Aaron Rents donated for the event. Come at 6 pm with your project and a snack to share. We'll knit/crochet, talk, eat, and then turn on the games at 8 pm. Even if you've already finished your Olympic project...YEAH!...or if you're not working on an Olympic project, you are still welcome to come join us tonight.

And can I entice you with more new items that have arrived this week???
  • New colors of Cascade's Cash Vero...a merino/cashmere blend. I used some of this yarn in my Olympic project and really like it. And the colors are great!
  • Several new colors of the Cascade 220...a great felting yarn.
  • Blocking wires have been restocked.
  • E-Balm...a great new product to help soften your hands for knitting/crocheting
  • 2 new Debbie Bliss pattern booklets

Well, I hope you get your Olympic project done by the time the flame goes out on Sunday evening! Bring in your projects next week and then come back on Saturday, August 30 to vote for your favorite...besides your own project of course. Have a great weekend...and enjoy watching the Summer Olympics!

No comments: