Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday...

Last week was a busy week for me, so I didn't get the chance to share with you some of our Show and Tell items. Rather than wait until this next Friday, I'll just do it on Tuesday.

Leigh brought by a hat she made out of Tahki Bunny yarn in several colors. The simple ribbed pattern turned out very nice. We have a few colors of this yarn left in the sale bin if you want to work with a great yarn...at a great price!








Tracy showed me a baby hood and jacket that she had made out of Plymouth Heaven yarn. She made it out of two different colors and it only took her about a day and a half to finish it because of the bulky weight yarn. So cute...and quick to boot.



Leah's baby sweater came out darling. She used the Plymouth Encore yarn in a nice brown color and bought several different colors of ribbon to match baby's outfits. We have the pattern if you're interested in making this cute and easy sweater. It only takes one skein of Encore in the smallest size.

And I have to brag on this next one a bit. Gina only learned to knit last summer and taking on this baby blanket was a real challenge for her. But she persevered and finished it! It turned out very pretty and I think she learned a lot while making it. Now I think she's on to making an easy sweater. Way to go, Gina!


I just love the fall season here in easy Tennessee. Enjoy the beautiful, cooler weather we've been having and start watching for the leaves to change.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Beautiful baby sweater,I would love to have the pattern if you will share thanks. bertbehr@gmail.com