Friday, November 14, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

First of all, I want to thank everyone for the patience they have shown me as I get around on my bum leg. I go back to the doctor in about a week and a half. My foot seems better, so hopefully the time being off of my foot has healed it enough that having some arch support will now correct my problem. I've gotten real tired of wearing this boot though...and while having a wheelchair has been wonderful in keeping me off my feet, I can honestly say that I can't wait to walk normally again. And then it hits me...at least I will be able to get out of this chair and take off the boot and walk again. So many people must live their lives in a wheelchair. I have a much greater admiration for them after being in a chair for the past 3 weeks. So I have many things to be thankful for. Thank you also for all of your warm wishes for a speedy recovery.

Today I have 3 things to share with you...a purse...a belt...and a baby.

Leigh made this purse from a Berroco pattern a while back and just recently finished it up. It's a great purse and the Yarn Craft leather handles she used look great with it. Nice job, Leigh!

Reynie came in the other day for more yarn and was wearing the belt she had made out of Noro Daria yarn. It was too cute. We have lots of colors in this yarn and this belt would make a great Christmas present. Free pattern comes with the yarn purchase. Very cool, Reynie!
And now for the cutest baby...Emily's little one is modeling his Baby Surprise Jacket made out of Plymouth Encore yarn. Emily sure did a nice job on the jacket and her little one sure seems to enjoy wearing it. He comes to visit us at the shop on some of the Sit 'N Spin Saturdays. I've heard several people say that they just come on those days to see him. He's quite the popular guy. Thanks Emily for sharing your little one with us. He is just too cute!


Well, enjoy the rain today. It's a great time to just sit and knit or crochet. Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right Sandy - that is one cute baby! Of course I am biased. :-)

-Emily