Friday, January 23, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Did you all enjoy the snow we had earlier this week? I would have enjoyed it more if I could have curled up on the couch before a roaring fire and knitted while drinking a cup of cocoa. Nice dream, huh. But duties called me and I was off to the shop. My granddaughter had fun making a snowman though...complete with a knitted scarf that her mom had made for her several years ago.

I have the knitted items of 4 ladies today to share with you.

Pat made this beautiful lacy sweater out of the Berroco Comfort yarn. It's very pretty and she did a wonderful job on it.

Emily made a Christmas stocking for her first little one. Such a cute pattern, but I have to say that her little guy is much cuter.

Leigh made a loop scarf out of Cabin Fever Cotton Tweed. The pattern came from the 101 Designer One Skein Wonders book. That book sure has a lot of nice patterns that don't take a lot of yarn.

Camille's bolero came from a Debbie Bliss pattern and is made out of Cascade Cash Vero yarn. It's very soft and would be great to wear for Valentine's Day this year.

Great job on your projects, everyone!

No comments: