Friday, March 20, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

For Show and Tell today I wanted you to meet a couple of the gals who help me out here at The Yarn Haven. Leigh is our Saturday gal since she got another job as a MRI tech. She brought in her neckwarmer to share. She made it out of Malabrigo Silky Merino yarn.


She also brought in her scarf using Farmhouse Lumpy Bumpy yarn. She used 2 skeins and knit 200 sts in garter stitch. Leigh has a gift for picking out beautiful colors.






Then we have Melissa who works a couple of days each week. She brought in the vest she made in the Weekly Class using Tahki Bunny yarn. I think she did a great job and I appreciate her desire to increase in her knitting skills.
Maybe we'll get a photo of Diane and one of her projects in our blog soon as she also works a couple of days each week. Any of these gals will be glad to help you with your knitting projects if you need help. I'm thankful to have them all as part of our team!

I also wanted to share with you the sweater Karen made for her daughter using Muench Family yarn. She used Trendsetter pattern #3037. I love the c
cupcake buttons she found to put on it.
Well, that's it for the first day of spring. I'm sure I'll have many more projects to share with you in the coming days.

No comments: