Saturday, March 7, 2009

Show & Tell Saturday...again

Wow, I can't believe I forgot all about blogging yesterday! But at least I remembered today that I needed to share some more finished projects with you.

First of all, we have Tina's shrug. She made it out of Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande and used Plymouth Pattern #N026. Very nice job and I love the color!!

Then Tina also finished her Fiber Trends Options Jacket. She used Louisa Harding Hulda yarn combined with Crystal Palace Kid Merino. It turned out to be a beautiful combination!


Daniel brought in several finished items to share with us. First of all was this scarf he made out of the Malabrigo yarn. The pattern came from the "Knit Scarves" book. I love the lattice work on the bottom.

Then he made this cabled scarf out of Cascade 220 yarn. I think he found the pattern online. I'm sorry the picture isn't any better because the scarf was very nicely done.

And he graduated from scarves to making his first hat! It was a simple garter stitch hat out of Cascade 220, but I think he's now working on a hat using the fairisle technique. He's doing great for someone who only learned to knit about a year ago.

Be sure to bring in YOUR finished projects and we'll share them with everyone on our blog. Have a great weekend!

No comments: