Friday, June 5, 2009

Show & Tell Friday

Today was Customer Appreciation Day at The Yarn Haven. I hope you all know how very much I appreciate your business. I know you have many choices of where you could go to get yarn. But I'm glad you choose to come to our shop to satisfy your fiber needs.
For Show & Tell today we have Mary's diagonal scarf. She made it out of Cascade 220 superwash yarn. I'm afraid the photo doesn't show the diagonal lines very well, but it is very nice!

Also Terry brought in some socks she made. So many socks...and yes, she also made the 2nd sock for each! No second sock syndrome here!
And Kelora made this beautiful shawl out of one of Evelyn Clark's Designs. Classic Elite Silky Alpaca yarn was a great choice for it. Gorgeous!
Thank you for bringing in your finished items so we can showcase them here on our blog for our Show and Tell Fridays. We've got some great knitters and crocheters out there.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Moon Torbett said...

I was out of town on that day, but y'all were in my thoughts!