Saturday, April 26, 2008

Show and Tell Friday...a day late

Boy, you all kept me busy at the shop yesterday with the Tax Free Days! So busy, I completely forgot about showcasing some of your completed projects. But without further ado, here they are...

Sue brought in her Entrelac Felted Bag that she made from Mimi's pattern. But...she made it in 2 of my favorite colors...orange and white. She says she gets comments on her bag all the time... which wasn't surprising to me since we do live in Big Orange country. It was nice to see someone "color outside the box" for a change and do something completely different than the model on a pattern. Good work, Sue!

Then Nancy brought in 2 of her finished projects. The first one is a sweater out of Plymouth's Jeannee yarn. I have a model of this sweater in the shop...but Nancy did it in different colors. I must say I like her color choice better than my shop model. And she also brought in a sweater she did out of Plymouth's Jelli Beens yarn. This one looks great as well. Thanks for sharing with us, Nancy!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...and if you haven't been by to celebrate our Tax Free Days...you have until 2:00 pm today to take advantage of it! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: