Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School's Out Sale

We've gotten the yarn ball rolling this summer with a School’s Out Sale from Wednesday, May 28—Saturday, May 31!

Everything in the store will be 10% off...with selected items up to 35% off! Even more items have been added to the sale bin…because new yarns will be arriving soon.

Come guess the number of yards in our great ball of yarn and you could be the winner of a great prize!!

This is a great time to come in and select a summer project to be working on during your vacation.

Name My Dolls contest...

I've made a couple of the Best Friend Dolls and I'd like some help in naming them. One is a knitter and the other is a crocheter. Put your suggestions in the comments section this week and if I pick your suggested name, then you'll win a special prize.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Wow, I leave the state and you have some awesome events this summer, I am so jealous! Sounds like great fun. The dolls are so cute and definitely deserve names. When I was little I learned to "knit" on a spool, it was painted to look very similar to your first doll and her name was Knitting Knancy, so that is my suggestion. As for the crocheter well, Helena the Happy Hooker!

Sandy said...

Hey Phil! We miss you! Thanks for the names. I'm sure the yarn shop up there is having some awesome events this summer as well. You should go check them out. At least call and get directions to the shop. It might not be as hard to find as you think. You have simply got to find some knitting buddies...that or move back down South! :-) Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Sandy,
My suggestions for the knitting doll are "Purl" or "Niddy Noddy." Since I don' crochet,I'll have to work on those names.