Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Malabrigo, where are you??

Oh where, oh where is my Malabrigo order? It’s been weeks and weeks since I placed my large order of Malabrigo. And the bins are looking so empty. Almost every day someone either calls or comes in to see if it has arrived. I know you all are getting tired of waiting on it to get here…because I am too. Many people are not able to continue their Block of the Month because their colors are not in stock. So rather than moping around, I thought it would be fun to have a contest guessing which day the Malabrigo will arrive. The person guessing closest to the correct day will win a free skein of Malabrigo in their choice of colors. So stop by the shop and put your best guess in the ballot box. At least while we’re waiting, we can have some fun!

No comments: