Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Yarns/Accessories Have Arrived

I finally was able to get some needlepoint yarns in the shop for all of those people who simply can't find them anywhere else in Knoxville. I now have about 75 colors of the Paternayan Persian Wool. So if you know anyone that does needlepoint, I'd appreciate you sending them my way. I'm not going to be stocking any other needlepoint supplies other than the yarn though.

Also we got in the Denise Interchangeable Needles. This set has 10 needle sizes (sizes 5-15) and 6 lengths of cords (5", 9", 12", 14", 16" and 19"). You also have connectors to put 2 different lengths of cords together if you need a longer cord. They come in a compact plastic case and are considered to be airline safe because of the materials they are made out of.

And finally, we've added the Misti Alpaca yarns to our shop. We have some of the handpainted worsted weight and some solid colors in the lace weight. I heard about this yarn company a while back and I'm so excited to finally get some of it in the shop. More of their yarn will be coming soon.

Oh...and I almost forgot to tell you that I now have buttons in stock. I'm trying to get the more unusual buttons that you can't find anywhere else. So I hope you'll remember to come to The Yarn Haven the next time you're looking for just that right button that will make your knitting or crocheting project complete.

That's it for now. Hope you'll stop by the shop soon to see all the new stuff.

No comments: