Monday, March 31, 2008

New Yarns

I've had several new yarns arrive at The Yarn Haven this month and I have neglected to tell you about them. I posted them on Ravelry, but not everyone is a part of that knitting community, so I guess I'd better post on my blog as well.

First of all, I'll update you on yarns/accessories that have come in the past few weeks...
  • South West Trading Company's Karaoke
  • Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool (I've got some more colors of this one ordered.)
  • Misti Alpaca in solid colors of the lace weight and handpainted colors of the worsted weight (more solids in the lace weight have been ordered and some handpainted lace is also on its way)
  • Denise Interchangeable Needle Sets
  • Learn to Spin Kits
  • Paternayan Needlepoint yarn (for all those needlepointers who can't find any needlepoint yarn in the Knoxville area)

And then this past week I received:

  • 6 new colors of Plymouth's Baby Alpaca DK yarn
  • several new colors of Plymouth's Royal Llama Silk yarn
  • couple of new colors in Plymouth's Encore DK yarn

I have a couple of more boxes to open and stock...and I'm suppose to receive 3 more boxes of inventory by UPS tomorrow!! So new yarns are coming...and I'm getting new colors of some of the yarns I normally stock. Hope you'll stop by and see all of these wonderful yarns in the near future.

No comments: