Friday, July 18, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Finally, I'm back on track with Show and Tell Friday...on a Friday. Today I want to show you Marilyn's aran afghan that she crocheted. She spent a lot of time and effort on this afghan. I wish the photo was better so you could see her wonderful work. Then she also brought in the scarf she had made for her daughter last winter. She used Marks & Kattens Iceland yarn to make this very nice scarf. I love the way it looks like there are snowflakes on the yarn. And finally we have a chemo cap that she made for a friend out of our new Jil Eaton Minnow Merino yarn. It's a great superwash merino yarn that is just as soft as the Malabrigo...but washable!! Good job on all of these finished projects, Marilyn.

Kristina has made yet another pair of socks. This time out of Jitterbug sock yarn. Very bright and colorful!



And Tracy's grandson will soon be the recipient of this adorable monkey. He was just too cute. I know her grandson will love him.


On another note...I was so excited to see photos from Tuesday's Creatively Dyed class on Dianne's blog. You can see all of the photos she took that day...as well as the gals with their yarn that I missed getting a photo of...on her blog. And I also want to show you a photo of the roving that Lisa bought from Dianne and has already spun up. She brought it in last night and it was absolutely gorgeous!! She said it was some of the nicest roving that she has ever worked with. Way to go, Dianne! I just had to go pick out a wool/bamboo braid to join the milk protein/seawool braid that I stashed in the back. Oh...I am so going to have to learn to spin. :-)

No comments: