Friday, October 31, 2008

Show and Tell Friday

Thank you to everyone for their kind thoughts and wishes as I recover from my foot problem. Mary was so nice to bring me by a wheelchair so that I could truly stay off my feet. It's been a real blessing. Only 3 more weeks to go until I can quit wearing the boot!!!



I have 3 finished items to show you today. Betsy made this beautiful colorblock scarf out of 7 colors of the Filatura di Crosa Aliseo yarn. The pattern is in the Fall/Winter 2008 collection book. Isn't it gorgeous!




Mary finished this checkerboard sweater vest for her grandson. Then she used the leftover yarn to make him a hat as well. She did a nice job and the sweater looks great!


Here is our first finished Block of the Month afghan!! Patty brought hers in to show me. She used the Vetiver color of the Malabrigo yarn. Great job!! I hope as others finish their afghans, they'll also bring them in so I can show them to you.

Enjoy the beautiful weekend ahead of us!

No comments: